Through Watchguard's parent comany, Trans Alarm Security Services provides life safety and property protection solutions for national accounts through a centrally managed, single point of contact operation. We customize every new system application around your specific requirements and procedures, not ours; and we are intensely focused on addressing your needs and supporting your program in a cost effective manner.
Security threats have continued to evolve and every national account faces a unique set of challenges in this regard. Those challenges and the products and services deployed to combat them continue to change at a rapid pace. Trans Alarm works closely with a number of key technology companies and specializes in the integration of CCTV, Access Control, Intrusion alarm, and Fire alarm systems designed to address these various threats.
The foundation of customer service at Trans Alarm is our UL listed, CSAA Five Diamond Certified Central Station . The CSAA 5-Diamond certification places us in the top 3% of monitoring centers nationwide. Our fully staffed Service Department strives to ensure all around protection twenty-four hours a day, 365 days a year and in many cases, we're able to provide advanced replacement of components removed for repair.
- Centralized Installation scheduling/coordination
- Centralized Service dispatch and follow-up
- Centralized invoicing and administration
- Nationwide coverage
- Supervised Open/Close monitoring/reporting
- Remote video monitoring
- Analog and IP Video Applications
- Inventory shrink reduction and cash theft protection
- Physical security/perimeter security
- Fire Alarm applications
- Access Control applications
- Lock and key control services
*CSAA - Central Station Alarm Association